Hall County School System offers you a way to make managing your child’s school meal account easier.
MyPaymentPlus.com provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account.
At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows you to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student’s accounts.
- Check your student’s current account balance.
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Funds deposited through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches low balance.
Visit the website: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
Click here to download the Meal Charge Procedure document below in both English and Spanish