|Elementary Full Pay/Reduced||$1.10/$0||$1.95/$0|
|Middle/High Full Pay/Reduced||$1.35/$0||$2.05/$0|
During 2023-2024 School Year, households will not be required to pay the reduced price $0.30 for breakfast and the $0.40 for lunch due to Georgia Department of Education funding that will be used to cover these costs.
MyPaymentPlus.com provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account.
At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows you to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student’s accounts.
- Check your student’s current account balance.
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Funds deposited through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches low balance.
Visit the website: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com